The iconic 2020 Back To The Future 1oz silver proof coin is an indispensable piece of classic movie memorabilia, celebrating the 35th anniversary of the hugely popular 1985 film, Back to the Future.
The then highest-grossing film launched one of the most successful series in the history of Universal Films. Its huge fan base continues to increase even after 35 years. Back to the Future fans will find the coin ideal as memorabilia with a minimal mintage of just 2,020 coins worldwide!
The coin’s exceptional design (reverse design) features a coloured image of the DeLorean DMC-12 sports car from Back To The Future surrounded by lightning bolts and flames, racing through a time portal. The design also includes the Back to the Future logo.
Officially licensed by Universal Studios, the coin is struck in proof quality from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver. The design also includes the inscription “Back To The Future”. The coin’s obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year-date and the monetary denomination.
The coin is packaged in a case that is modelled on the Doc’s Mr Fusion car charger, an upgrade delivered in Back to the Future II. A numbered Certificate of Authenticity also accompanies the 1oz silver coin.
- Niue legal tender
- Design features a coloured image of the DeLorean DMC-12 sports car from Back To The Future surrounded by lightning bolts and flames.
- Coin comes housed inside a Mr Fusion Home Energy Reactor mini replica
- Minimal mintage of just 2,020 coins worldwide
- Year: 2020
- Silver Content (Troy oz): 1
- Country of Issue: Niue
- Monetary Denomination: $2
- Weight (g): 31.1
- Fineness (% purity): 99.9
- Diameter (mm): 40.00
- Maximum Mintage: 2,020
- Legal Tender: Niue Legal Tender
- Effigy: Ian Rank-Broadley design of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II